Monday, May 30, 2011

ALAMOS, SONORA, MEXICO: GOOD SAFE PLACES TO EAT




TRAVELING THRU MEXICO AND DON'T KNOW WHERE TO EAT AND STAY?
I spend my winters in Mexico. The places I recommend are safe, delicious and clean. And very inexpensive. 

I ONLY RECOMMEND PLACES I GO TO REGULARLY. YOU CAN'T PAY ME TO GET ON THIS SITE.

Here are some good, safe, inexpensive places to eat in ALAMOS (and getting there) that I personally recommend:
LA COBACHA (GUAYMAS)
LA KAZETA
MARIA'S CAFE
LOS CORALES MARISCOS  ( NAVAJOA)
CAFE DEL SOL
DONA LOLA

Here is a YOUTUBE Player containing video reviews of the ALL best places to eat in Alamos, Sonora, Mexico.



 Want to know more about historic Alamos?


Here is a LINK to a YOUTUBE playlist of my prize-winning videos of Alamos, a HISTORIC TOWN IN THE MOUNTAINS OF SONORA.



This is a Player containing all my videos of Alamos


I have a BEAUTIFUL CASA in Alamos that is currently for sale. (See photo left.)

 

Click here for a detailed video of the house and grounds.







For the fact obsessed, click here for some facts and other videos about Alamos


Click here to see the site of Joan Alamos, Movie Star Famosa, one of Alamos' celebrated residents along with the equally famous Maria Felix


__________________________
___________________________

If you know of any restaurants you think should be on my list, let me know.
941 306 1119


or
If you find any of the restaurants I've recommended have not lived up to my estimate of them, I'd also like to hear about it.
941 306 1119
___________________________
___________________________


sssoulmoves@c, ss1


No comments: